Papa's Beacheria is the first gameria created by Joceyb23. The game was first announced on August 17, 2019. Suki and Landon are the workers in this game. This game was officially released on March 21, 2020, along with Papa's Beacheria HD and Papa's Beacheria To Go!.
Whip up smoothies and scoop some ice cream in Papa's Beacheria!
After taking a vacation to the beach, your car breaks down and you're stranded! Luckily, Papa Louie offers to let you run his newest restaurant, Papa's Beacheria, and stay in the apartment upstairs.
You'll be serving smoothies and ice cream to hungry customers. Mix the ingredients for a smoothie, blend them together, scoop some ice cream on to a cone, and then top off your ice cream and serve it to the customers. As you serve your customers more and more, they'll begin asking for multiple smoothies and ice creams - in the same order! The picky closers will even start out like this.
- Papa's unique time-management cooking style
- Mix smoothie ingredients, then blend them together
- Scoop ice cream and add toppings
- Customize your chef and server with millions of clothing items
- Earn colorful stickers by completing unique tasks
- Use stickers to unlock new outfits for your customers
- Play through 4 seasons and 12 holidays
- 8 fun Mini-Games with tons of prizes to win
- Free to play online!
The workers in this game are Suki, Landon, and the custom worker. The uniform consists of a pale yellow and dark teal shirt, a dark teal skirt/teal pants, pale yellow and white shoes with dark teal laces, and a white bow tie.
Suki/Landon/Custom worker is driving to a beach. They park the car, get out, and immediately run to the water. After a montague of fun beach things, it's time to go home. They walk to their car and attempt to start it. It doesn't. They lift up the top of the car's engine and gasp. Smoke is pouring out! Suki/Landon/Custom worker doesn't know what to do, so they go to the nearest place by the beach: Papa Louie's new restaurant - Papa's Beacheria! They explain their problem to Papa Louie, and Papa Louie tells them that they can stay in the apartment above the shop. Suki/Landon/Custom worker looks delighted - then confused as Papa Louie hands them a Papa's Beacheria uniform. The introduction ends with Suki/Landon/Custom worker holding a smoothie cup and an ice cream scooper in each hand, looking distressed.
Papa Louie pats Suki/Landon/Custom worker on the back and tells them what a good job they did, and gives them money to fix their car! Suki/Landon/Custom worker is so happy, but then sees Papa Louie's sad face. He has no other workers. They use their money and fix their car, but also stay and help Papa Louie in his Beacheria.
A customer will level up to Bronze when you serve them the correct order (80 or more points) 5 times without getting a score less than 70. Five more times will level up that customer to Silver, and an additional 5 more times will get them to Gold.
Once your customer is Bronze, they will start ordering two ice creams and one smoothie, but sometimes they'll still order one of each. When you level up your customer to Silver, they will start ordering either two smoothies and one ice cream, or one smoothie and two ice creams. No more one of each. All Closers are fully evolved from the start.
- Order Station
- Mix Station
- Blend Station
- Creamery Station
- Elasah (Tutorial)
- Bryce (After Tutorial
- Naomi (Random)
- Gladion (Random)
- Rory (Random)
- Robin (Random)
- Hunter (Day 2)
- Edward (Rank 2)
- Alistair (Rank 3)
- Jacques (Rank 4)
- Abhay (Rank 5)
- Pete (Rank 6)
- Miguel (Rank 7)
- Florence (Rank 8)
- Trixie (Rank 11)
- Thomas (Rank 16)
- Christie (Rank 21)
- Nathan (Rank 26)
- Valentina (Rank 31)
- Patrick (Rank 36)
- Esther (Rank 41)
- Henry (Rank 46)
- Clairina (Rank 51)
- Sammy (Rank 56)
- Coral (Rank 61)
- Volt (Sundays)
- Pirate Bash (September) (Unlocked with Pete at Rank 6) (Favored by Miguel, Florence, and undecided)
- Halloween (October) (Unlocked with Trixie at Rank 11) (Favored by undecided)
- Thanksgiving (November) (Unlocked with Thomas at Rank 16)
- Christmas (December) (Unlocked with Christie at Rank 21)
- New Year (January) (Unlocked with Nathan at Rank 26)
- Valentine's Day (February) (Unlocked with Valentina at Rank 31)
- St. Paddy's Day (March) (Unlocked with Patrick at Rank 36)
- Easter (April) (Unlocked with Esther at Rank 41)
- Holi (May) (Unlocked with Henry at Rank 46)
- Big Top Carnival (June) (Unlocked with Clairina at Rank 51)
- Starlight Jubilee (July) (Unlocked with Sammy at Rank 56)
- Summer Luau (August) (Unlocked with Coral at Rank 61)
- Strawberries (start)
- Blueberries (start)
- Pineapple bits (start)
- Blackberries (Unlocked on Day 2 with Hunter)
- Coconut bits (Unlocked at Rank 3)
- Mango bits (Unlocked at Rank 15)
- Banana bits (Unlocked at Rank 24)
- Orange bits (Unlocked at Rank 56)
- Vanilla Ice Cream (Start)
- Chocolate Ice Cream (Start)
- Strawberry Ice Cream (Start)
- Cookies and Cream Ice Cream (Unlocked at Rank 4 with Jacques)
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream (Unlocked at Rank 10)
- Neapolitan Ice Cream (Unlocked at Rank 17)
- Pistachio Ice Cream (Unlocked at Rank 22)
- Cookie Dough Ice Cream (Unlocked at Rank 25)
- Watermelon Ice Cream (Unlocked at Rank 33)
- Rocky Road Ice Cream (Unlocked at Rank 62)
- Chocolate Syrup (Start)
- Whipped Cream (Start)
- Strawberry Syrup (Start)
- Rainbow Sprinkles (Start)
- Peanuts (Start)
- Chocolate Chips (Start)
- Yum n' M's (Unlocked at Rank 5 with Abhay)
- Cookie Dough Bits (Unlocked at Rank 12)
- Shaved Chocolate (Unlocked at Rank 18)
- Chocolate Sprinkles (Unlocked at Rank 23)
- Mini Mallows (Unlocked at Rank 42)
- Cherry (Start)
- Salted Caramel (Start)
- Oreos (Start)
- Cookies (Unlocked at Rank 10 with Miguel)
- Macaroon (Unlocked at Rank 13)
- Chocolate Mint (Unlocked at Rank 19)
Holiday ingredients consist of one mixable, one ice cream flavor, one syrup, one shaker, and one topping.
The order the ingredients are unlocked in: Ice cream, mixable, syrup, shaker, topping.