Mama's Breakfasteria is the 14th game and the 6th gameria made by Jyappeul. It is the first Mama's gameria.
- Coming up... Papa's Breakfasteria! | 7.2.19
- Sneak Peek: Space Carnival! | 7.3.19
- Sneak Peek: Jyappeul's Birthday! | 7.3.19
- Sneak Peek: Longer gameplay! | 7.3.19
- Sneak Peek: Meet Craig! | 7.3.19
Galaxico/Mara/Custom Worker goes on a long vacation at Egg City and stays at Sunny Side Hotel. After ending the vacation, s/he goes to pay the nights, but then s/he discovers her/his wallet was stolen and s/he can't pay the long vacation s/he had. Mama comes to her/him and tells her/him that they can pay the debts by working at Mama's Breakfasteria and through this pay the nights s/he will spend by working every day. S/he agrees and Mama gives her/him the apron.
Galaxico/Mara/Custom Worker worked at Mama's Breakfasteria for a year and s/he finally covered the debts. S/he buys a new ticket back home and then her/his boss calls and asks her/him why didn't s/he came for work for over a year. S/he discovers that s/he lost her/his job and realizes that s/he can only keep working at Mama's Breakfasteria until s/he can find a new job where s/he live.
Galaxico/Mara/Custom Worker worked at Mama's Breakfasteria for another year. S/he finds a new job, but then realizes that the journey s/he experienced at Mama's Breakfasteria was better than any other job s/he ever had and s/he keeps working at Mama's Breakfasteria.
- 1.0.0, 7.3.2019 - The Game Is Released
- 1.0.1, 8.18.2019 - The $ Currency is changed to the Ɋ Sunnyland's Currency for the tips.
- 1.1.0, 8.19.2019 - The Wall Speaker Music is completely changed to fictional songs (Except for the Christmas exclusive music).
- 1.2.0, 7.8.2020 - Added order evolution
Mama's Breakfasteria version 1.2 added the order evolution.
- On 0 Stars the customer will order 0 sides.
- On 1 Star (Bronze Customer) the customer will order 1 side.
- On 2 Star (Silver Customer) the customer will order 2 sides.
- On 3 Star (Gold Customer) the customer will order 3 sides.
- The scientist is a closer that orders every holiday ingredient.
- The goddess likes all holidays but isn't a closer.
- Cooking Methods.
- Customers like one Holiday from each year, except for Cupid, who only likes Valentine's Day.
The station where the customers order their breakfast and waiting for it.
The station where the mains are fried/boiled/baked/etc.
The station where the salads, breads, and sides are added.
The station where the drink is getting poured into a cup and added to the breakfast.
- Door Bell, 50Ɋ
The Door Bell rings every time a customer enters the restaurant.
- Wall Speakers, 300Ɋ
The Wall Speakers play music to make the customers a bit more patient. The music will replace the game music, but the game music can be the music that is played.
- Frying Alarm, 100Ɋ
The Frying Alarm turns on whenever it's either time for a task or it's time to take the main out of the Pan.
- Baking Alarm, 100Ɋ
The Baking Alarm turns on whenever it's either time for a task or it's time to take the main out of the Brick Oven.
- Ironing Alarm, 100Ɋ
The Ironing Alarm turns on whenever it's either time for a task or it's time to take the main out of the Waffle Iron.
- Boiling Alarm, 100Ɋ
The Boiling Alarm turns on whenever it's either time for a task or it's time to take the main out of the Pot.
- Processing Alarm, 100Ɋ
The Processing Alarm turns on when it's either time for a task or it's time to take the main out of the Food Processors.
- Smoking Alarm, 100Ɋ
The Smoking Alarm turns on whenever it's either time for a task or it's time to take the main out of the smoker.
- Frying Booster, 100Ɋ
The Frying Booster speeds up the cooking process as long as it's pressed.
- Baking Booster, 100Ɋ
The Baking Booster speeds up the cooking process as long as it's pressed.
- Ironing Booster, 100Ɋ
The Ironing Booster speeds up the cooking process as long as it's pressed.
- Boiling Booster, 100Ɋ
The Boiling Booster speeds up the cooking process as long as it's pressed.
- Processing Booster, 100Ɋ
The Processing Booster speeds up the processing process as long as it's pressed.
- Smoking Booster, 100Ɋ
The Smoking Booster speeds up the cooking process as long as it's pressed.
- Side Helper, 100Ɋ
The Side Helper helps to place the side by a showing circle where the side should be.
- Automatic Cup Filler, 250Ɋ
By entering the order ticket into The Automatic Cup Filler's scanner, The Automatic Cup Filler makes the perfect drink with the correct cup size and the correct drink type, although you can still do it manually.
Wall Speaker Music
After buying the Wall Speaker, you can choose the music that will be played at the restaurant. Without the Wall Speaker, the game will play the standard Mama's Breakfasteria music. The 2 other standard songs will only be available with the wall speaker but all year long.
All of the songs were real except for the Song 1# in each holiday before version 1.1, where they all but the Christmas songs changed to fictional ones.
- Mama's Breakfasteria Theme
- Good Morning
- Honey-Lemon Tea Day
- Pile O' Pancakes
- How Sweet
- Big Big Breakfast
- Trick Or Trick
- The Grim Reaper
- Louie Manor
- Calcium Cyanide
- The Largest Star Of All
- Gingerbread Kingdom
- Dance of The Sugar-Plum Fairy
- Fa La La
- Firework Bomb
- Celebration Epidemic
- Deadly Love
- By My Side
- Lucky One!
- Beware Of The Rainbow
- Easter Bunny
- Easter In A Basket
- The Sakura Creature
- Verry Cherry
- Sakura Bay
- Beach Party
- Summertime, Summer Time!
- Sunscreen Project No. 3
- Jubilee Jammin'
- The Starshine Above
- Red, White, & Blue
- The Universe(?)
- Beyond The Visibility
- Let's Have a Groovy Night
- Papa Louie Musikal
- Let's Get The Beer
- Free Spirits
- Sweeten Your Day
- Baked Fun
- Piece of Cake
- Hyper Punch
- Winter Mind Blower
- ZimZamZapZoot 5 Part 12
- Herbal Stream
- Storm in a Teacup
- Sip Your Life Away
- Cocktail Dance
- Fatty Parade
- Epiphany - Final Stage
- Powder Fight!
- Holi Moli
- Festival of Colors
- Keep Our Planet Clean
- Dirty Talk
- Subterranean Civilization
- OnionTown Anthem
- Sarge Is Near
- Let's Get Cheesy!
- Papa's Cheesy Music Mix
- House of Gouda
- Banana Split
- 1 Scoop, 2 Scoops, 3 Scoops
- Candyland Part 2#: The Golden Waffle Cone
- Fashion Flambѐ (Sunday)
- Syrup Shot (Monday)
- Home Run Derby (Tuesday)
- Slider Escape (Wednesday)
- Hallway Hunt (Thursday)
- Mama's Raceway (Friday)
- Too Many Presents! (Saturday)
|Rank Number||Rank Name||Total XP Total XP (+1800 per Rank after Rank 11, +2600 per Rank after Rank 76)||Payday Increase (+Ɋ5 each Rank, +Ɋ10 after Rank 66)||Unlocked With|
|4||Baguette Expert||1,350||+Ɋ115||Coleslaw, Dining Room|
|5||Coleslaw Buddy||2,100||+Ɋ120||French Omelet|
|6||French Omelet Bro||3,000||+Ɋ125||Maple Mabel, Autumn, Maple Mornings, Cinnamon Roll, Baking|
|7||Cinnamon Roll Server||4,050||+Ɋ130||French Toast, Folding (Frying)|
|8||French Toast Fan||5,250||+Ɋ135||English Breakfast Tea|
|9||English Hero||6,600||+Ɋ140||Waffle, Ironing|
|11||Guacamole Master||9,750||+Ɋ150||Dakota, Halloween, Mummy Dogs|
|12||Mummy Dog Hero||11,550||+Ɋ155||Potato Salad, Ecto Bread|
|13||Potato Specialist||13,350||+Ɋ160||Witch's Brew|
|14||Witch's Brew Master||15,150||+Ɋ165||Diet Fizzo|
|15||Diet Fizzo Buddy||16,950||+Ɋ170||Strawberry Jelly|
|16||Strawberry Lover||18,750||+Ɋ175||Jyappeul, Egg Salad, Jyappeul's Birthday, Raspberry and White Chocolate Crêpe|
|17||Egg Master||20,550||+Ɋ180||Spelled Bread|
|18||Spelled Guru||22,350||+Ɋ185||Vanilla Milkshake|
|19||Vanilla Server||24,150||+Ɋ190||Rye Bread|
|20||Rye Lover||25,950||+Ɋ195||Tempura Chicken|
|21||Tempura Lover||27,750||+Ɋ200||Santa Claus Jr., Winter, Christmas, Eggnog Pie|
|22||Eggnog Pie Pro||29,550||+Ɋ205||Fruit Cake|
|23||Fruit Cake Whiz||31,350||+Ɋ210||Eggnog|
|24||Eggnog Pro||33,150||+Ɋ215||Hot Chocolate|
|25||Hot Chocolate Server||34,950||+Ɋ220||Lasagna|
|26||Lasagna Lover||36,750||+Ɋ225||Sonya, New Year, Mac N' Cheese, Boiling (+Adding Table Salt and Mixing)|
|27||Macaroni Pal||38,550||+Ɋ230||Rainbow Swirl Bread|
|28||Swirl Bread Crumbler||40,350||+Ɋ235||Sparkling Grape Juice|
|29||Sparkler||42,150||+Ɋ240||Pickled Vegetables, Cheese Buns|
|31||Mustard Buddy||45,750||+Ɋ250||Cupid, Valentine's Day, Red Rice|
|32||Red Rice Champion||47,550||+Ɋ255||Beetbread|
|33||Beetbread Master||49,350||+Ɋ260||Cranberry Juice|
|34||Cranberry Lover||51,150||+Ɋ265||Cherry Pie|
|35||Cherry Pie Slicer||52,950||+Ɋ270||Dr. Cherry|
|36||Dr. Cherry Specialisy||54,750||+Ɋ275||Kegan, Spring, St. Paddy's Day, Key Lime Pie|
|37||Key Lime Pie Fan||56,550||+Ɋ280||Barmbrack|
|38||Barmbrack Hero||58,350||+Ɋ285||Irish Cream Coffee|
|39||Irish Creamer||60,150||+Ɋ290||Cucumber Dill|
|40||Cucumber Expert||61,950||+Ɋ295||Broccoli Muffin|
|41||Broccoli Master||63,750||+Ɋ300||Eggy Azalea, Easter, Hard Boiled Easter Eggs|
|42||Easter Eggs Hider||65,550||+Ɋ305||Paska|
|43||Paska Buddy||67,350||+Ɋ310||Wildberry Shake|
|45||Mayologic||70,950||+Ɋ320||Hard Boiled Eggs|
|46||Eggs Boiler||72,750||+Ɋ325||Michiko, Cherry Blossom Festival, Narutomaki, Processing (+Rolling Mat)|
|48||Melonpan Fan||76,350||+Ɋ335||Matcha Tea|
|49||Matcha Wizard||78,150||+Ɋ340||Lichee Vera|
|50||Lichee Vera Champion||79,950||+Ɋ345||Dango, Shokupan|
|51||Dango Professional||81,750||+Ɋ350||Deniecent, Summer, Summer Luau, Smoked Oysters, Smoking (+Cutting Open)|
|52||Oysters Fan||83,550||+Ɋ355||Hawaiian Roll|
|53||Hawaiian Roller||85,350||+Ɋ360||Luau Punch|
|54||Luau Punch Lover||87,150||+Ɋ365||Fruit Salad|
|55||Fruit Salad Pro||88,950||+Ɋ370||Passionfruit|
|56||Passionfruit Buddy||90,750||+Ɋ375||Daniel, Starlight Jubilee, Burnt Ends, Slicing (Smoking)|
|57||Burnt Ends Expert||92,550||+Ɋ380||Texas Toast|
|58||Texas Toast Server||94,350||+Ɋ385||Powsicle Punch|
|59||Powsicle Punch Master||96,150||+Ɋ390||Soda Water|
|60||Soda Wizard||97,950||+Ɋ395||Hot Dogs, Putting In a Bun (Frying)|
|61||Hot Dog Master||99,750||+Ɋ400||Craig, Space Carnival, Planet Rings|
|63||Lunar Loaf Expert||103,350||+Ɋ410||Mars Hot Chocolate|
|64||Footprints On Mars||105,150||+Ɋ415||Sun-Dried Tomatoes Bread|
|65||Tomatoes Sun-Drier||106,950||+Ɋ420||Green Salad|
|Sticker Number||Sticker Name||Achievement||Sticker Earned||Sticker Image|
|1||Fall Harvest||Reach Autumn||Toastwood Turkeys|
|2||Winter Wonderland||Reach Winter||Strawbuzzy|
|3||Spring Has Sprung||Reach Spring||A Daisy from Papa Louie 2|
|4||Summer Vacation||Reach Summer||SundaeSaurus|
|5||Rise and Shine||Unlock all Maple Mornings Ingredients||Pancakes|
|6||Trick or Treat||Unlock all Halloween Ingredients||Skull|
|7||Happy Birthday!||Unlock all Jyappeul's Birthday Ingredients||Dill Worm|
|8||Holiday Breakfast||Unlock all Christmas Ingredients||Tree Cookie|
|9||Happy New Year!||Unlock all New Year Ingredients||The Logo of New Year|
|10||Be My Valentine||Unlock all Valentine's Day Ingredients||Heart|
|11||Go Green||Unlock all St. Paddy's Day Ingredients||Shamrock|
|12||Easter Basket||Unlock all Easter Ingredients||Easter Egg|
|13||Blossom Breakfast||Unlock all Cherry Blossom Festival Ingredients||Cherry Blossom|
|14||Summer Fun||Unlock all Summer Luau Ingredients||Bucket of Sand|
|15||Patriotic||Unlock all Starlight Jubilee Ingredients||Candy Rocket|
|16||Cosmic Morning||Unlock all Space Carnival Ingredients||Awesome Saucer|
|17||Morning Jam||Unlock all Grōōvstock Ingredients||Music Note|
|18||Cheers!||Unlock all Oktoberfest Ingredients||Root Beer Float|
|19||Crumble Unity||Unlock all Cake Day Ingredients||A Slice of Cherry Pie|
|20||Cold-Beach Picnic||Unlock all Bílcig Neumanč Ingredients||Coolada|
|21||Infusion||Unlock all Tea Month Ingredients||Leaf|
|22||Masquerade||Unlock all Mardi Gras Ingredients||Fleur-De-Lis|
|23||Colorful Breakfast||Unlock all Holi Ingredients||Holi Powder|
|24||From Head To Toes||Unlock all Earth Day Ingredients||Honeydoo|
|25||OnionFest Flavors||Unlock all OnionFest Ingredients||Sarge|
|26||Cheesy Morning||Unlock all Cheese Breeze Ingredients||Cheddar Mack|
|27||Scoop It All Up||Unlock all Śeïnik Ǩuliǧep Ingredients||Jil Berry|
|28||Happy Anniversary!||Unlock all FFCW Anniversary Ingredients||The Logo of Flipline Studios|
|29||Make 'Em Wait||Serve the first customer last||Tastyville Tomatoes|
|30||Snappy Breakfast||Have Müll's order ready when she arrives and serve immediately||Checkpoint in Papa Louie Platformer Games|
|31||Molecular Culinary||Have Alex's order ready when he arrives and serve immediately||Grilled Cheese Sandwhich|
|32||Bronze Beginning||Earn 5 Bronze Customer Awards||Pizza Slice|
|33||Repeat Customers||Earn 15 Bronze Customer Awards||Maple Mountain Flapjacks|
|34||Silver Medal||Earn 10 Silver Customer Awards||Burger Slider|
|35||Restaurant Regulars||Earn 15 Gold Customer Awards||Buffalo Wing|
|36||Order Expert||Get a 100% Waiting Score on 20 orders||Pretzel|
|37||Cooking Specialist||Get a 100% Cooking Score on 20 orders||Cupcake|
|38||Build Master||Get a 100% Build Score on 20 orders||Dill Wheel|
|39||Drink Wizard||Get a 100% Drink Score on 20 orders||Peachbuzzy|
|40||Perfect!||Get a Perfect Score on 30 orders||Burgerzilla|
|41||Golden Breakfast||Get 5 Golden Stars from Hans the Police Officer||Warp Key|
|42||Breakfasteria Salary||Receive your wages on four Pay Days||Coin|
|43||Raising Budgets||Don't spend any money in the Shop for 7 days||Disco Plum|
|44||Flipping Shopping||Buy 50 items from the Shop||Party Subs|
|45||Advertisements||Buy 8 Posters from the Shop||Burgerburgh Sizzlers|
|46||Interior Decorator||Buy 8 Furniture items from the Shop||Blue Barry|
|47||Updated Wardrobe||Buy 8 Clothing items from the Shop||Brown Onion|
|48||A New Coat of Paint||Buy any 4 Flooring or Wallpaper from the Shop||French Toast|
|49||Ultimate Upgrader||Buy all the Upgrades from the Shop||Wildberry Derps|
|50||Brand New Threads||Change your worker's shirt, pants, jacket, and shoes||Spaghetti|
|51||A Friend of Kingsburg||Serve all of the members of the Kingsburg Family||Blondie Bop|
|52||The Gang's All Here||Serve all of the customers!||Papa Louie|
|53||Costumed Closers||Serve all of the Costumed Closers during Halloween||Radley Madish|
|54||Costumed Customers||Serve all of the Costumed Customers during Halloween||Maracas|
|55||Daily Game Show Contestand||Earn a Prize in each of the Mini Games||Game Ticket|
|56||Daily Grand Prize Winner||Earn 5 Prizes or more in each of the Mini Games||Mangoby|
|57||Rare Reward||Win a Rare Bonus Prize in a Mini Game by earning a Star Medal||Banana Slice|
|58||Recipe Collection||Earn 15 Special Recipes from customers||Sundae|
|59||The Completed Cookbook||Earn All 40 Special Breakfasts from customers||Pepperjack|
|60||Successful Specials||Earn 3 Special Stars when serving Today's Special||Anchovy|
|61||Super Special Recipe||Master a Special Recipe by earning 5 Special Stars||Cheesecake Wheel|
|62||Supreme Special Recipes||Master 10 Special Recipes by earning 5 Stars on each||Lettuce Lark|
|63||Ultra Cookbook of Special Recipes||Master 20 Special Recipes by reaching 5 Stars on each||Maple Gravy|
|64||Main Master||Unlocked all of the Standard Mains||Hot Dog|
|65||Salad Expert||Unlock all of the Standard Salads||Papa's Mustache|
|66||Bread Professional||Unlock all of the Standard Breads||2 Spatulas|
|67||Side Specialist||Unlock all of the Standard Sides||Chip McMint|
|68||Drink Wizard||Unlock all of the Standard Drinks||Fizzo|
|69||TBA||Serve a ??? to ???||Army Onion|
|70||TBA||Serve a ??? to ???||Chilifeather|
|71||TBA||Serve a ??? to ???||Radish|
|72||TBA||Serve a ??? to ???||Planet|
|73||TBA||Serve a ??? to ???||Tomato|
|74||TBA||Serve a ??? to ???||Tacodale Hardshells|
|75||TBA||Serve a ??? to ???||Luau LePunch|
|76||TBA||Serve a ??? to ???||Rocky Road|
|77||TBA||Serve a ??? to ???||Habandito|
|78||TBA||Serve a ??? to ???||S. S. Louie|
|79||TBA||Serve a ??? to ???||Spelled Bread|
|80||TBA||Serve a ??? to ???||Nutty Butter|
|81||Alice in Wonderland||Switch Alice's side with Passionfruit||Taco|
|82||???||Change Conny's ??? with ???||Cordial Bomb|
|83||???||Change Craig's ??? with ???||Tastyville Tomatoes|
|84||???||Change Natalie's ??? with ???||Banana Pants|
|85||???||Change Azulai's ??? with ???||Powseeker|
|86||Spooktacular||Serve 20 customers during Halloween wearing any Halloween clothing||Buffalo Wing|
|87||Holiday Costume||Serve 100 customers while wearing clothing that matches the season||Portallini Gondoliers|
|88||Santa's Best Helper||Serve 20 customers during Christmas wearing a Christmas Hat and Fur Parka||Starlight City Buffalos|
|89||Playing Cupid||Serve Cupid while wearing the same shirt, pants, and shoes as him||Burger|
|90||Holiday Outfits||Wear a shirt, belt, jacket, and hat to match the current holiday||Bacobites|
|91||Color Coordinated||Dress your chef and server in the exact same outfit but with different colors||Donut|
|92||Bubble-Gum-Bonanza||Have 10 different kinds of bubble gum in the lobby at once||Oniontown Crushers|
|93||Dance Party!||Use lots of musical furniture so 3 or more customers are dancing in the lobby||Garlic|
|94||Get The Tables!||Fill your lobby with 12 large tables||A Cooked Patty|
|95||Cookie Clickin'||Strike out in Too Many Presents! by clicking 3 different cookies||Frostfield Batters|
|96||Coupon Clipper||Send 10 Customer Coupons to your customers||Blue Shroom|
|97||Fire Drill||Leave 9 mains in the cooking tools at the end of the day||Piña Coolada|
|98||Wasteful Workers||Throw away 10 raw mains in one day||Calypso Island Coconuts|
|99||Breakfast Sharing||When dining in, replace the breakfast's side with their friend's bread||Whiskview Black Birds|
|100||Drink Swap||When dining in, replace the drink and cup size with their friend's favorite drink and cup size||Sakura Bay Samurais|
The holiday after the name indicates the favorite holiday
- Maple Mabel (Rank 6) - Maple Mornings
- Dakota (Rank 11) - Halloween
- Jyappeul (Rank 16) - Jyappeul's Birthday
- Santa Claus Jr. (Rank 21) - Christmas
- Sonya (Rank 26) - New Year
- Cupid (Rank 31) - Valentine's Day
- Kegan (Rank 36) - St. Paddy's Day
- Eggy (Rank 41) - Easter
- Michiko (Rank 46) - Cherry Blossom Festival
- Deniecent (Rank 51) - Summer Luau
- Daniel (Rank 56) - Starlight Jubilee
- Craig (Rank 61) - Space Carnival
- Conny (Rank 66) - Grōōvstock
- Kingsburg (Rank 71) - Oktoberfest
- Joanna (Rank 76) - Cake Day
- Natalie (Rank 81) - Bílcig Neumanč
- Shay (Rank 86) - Tea Month
- Matthias (Rank 91) - Mardi Gras
- Cindy (Rank 96) - Holi
- Zipp (Rank 101) - Earth Day
- Rootolph (Rank 106) - OnionFest
- Sheeza (Rank 111) - Cheese Breeze
- Kacie (Rank 116) - Śeïnik Ǩuliǧep
- JK55556 (Rank 121) - FFCW Anniversary
- Crumbles the Clown
Bold indicates a local
- Alex (Monday)
- Deeplum (Tuesday)
- Kitty (Wednesday)
- Ginna (Thursday)
- Müll (Friday)
- Hans (Saturday)
- Penny (Sunday)
Bold indicates a new holidays
- Maple Mornings (September Ɒ) - Unlocked on Rank 6 with Maple Mabel
- Halloween (October Ɒ) - Unlocked on Rank 11 with Dakota
- Jyappeul's Birthday (November Ɒ) - Unlocked on Rank 16 with Jyappeul
- Christmas (December Ɒ) - Unlocked on Rank 21 with Santa Claus Jr.
- New Year (January Ɒ) - Unlocked on Rank 26 with Sonya
- Valentine's Day (February Ɒ) - Unlocked on Rank 31 with Cupid
- St. Paddy's Day (March Ɒ) - Unlocked on Rank 36 with Kegan
- Easter (April Ɒ) - Unlocked on Rank 41 with Eggy
- Cherry Blossom Festival (May Ɒ) - Unlocked on Rank 46 with Michiko
- Summer Luau (June Ɒ) - Unlocked on Rank 51 with Deniecent
- Starlight Jubilee (July Ɒ) - Unlocked on Rank 56 with Daniel
- Space Carnival (August Ɒ) - Unlocked on Rank 61 with Craig
- Grōōvstock (September Ɑ) - Unlocked on Rank 66 with Conny
- Oktoberfest (October Ɑ) - Unlocked on Rank 71 with Kingsburg
- Cake Day (November Ɑ) - Unlocked on Rank 76 with Joanna
- Bílcig Neumanč (December Ɑ) - Unlocked on Rank 81 with Natalie
- Tea Month (January Ɑ) - Unlocked on Rank 86 with Shay
- Mardi Gras (February Ɑ) - Unlocked on Rank 91 with Matthias
- Holi (March Ɑ) - Unlocked on Rank 96 with Cindy
- Earth Day (April Ɑ) - Unlocked on Rank 101 with Zipp
- Onionfest (May Ɑ) - Unlocked on Rank 106 with Rootolph
- Cheese Breeze (June Ɑ) - Unlocked on Rank 111 with Sheeza
- Śeïnik Ǩuliǧep (July Ɑ) - Unlocked on Rank 116 with Kacie
- FFCW Anniversary (August Ɑ) - Unlocked on Rank 121 with JK55556
- Omelet (Start) (Mixed Eggmat)
- Pancakes (Start) (Pile of Goodness)
- Scrambled Eggs (Unlocked on Day 2) (Doodle Eggs)
- French Omelet (Unlocked on Rank 5) (Filled with Joy)
- Waffle (Unlocked on Rank 9) (Better Batter)
- Tempura Chicken (Unlocked on Rank 20) (Crispy Nugget)
- Lasagna (Unlocked On Rank 25) (Lasagnia's Hero)
- Cherry Pie (Unlocked on Rank 34) (Cherious Eighth)
- Hard Boiled Eggs (Unlocked on Rank 45) (Hard Protein)
- Dango (Unlocked on Rank 50) (So Much Mochi)
- Hot Dogs (Unlocked on Rank 60) (Doggy Dog)
- Veggies Salad (Start) (Delicious & Nutritious)
- Coleslaw (Rank 4) (Mayo CC)
- Potato Salad (Unlocked on Rank 12) (Potato Lover)
- Egg Salad (Unlocked on Rank 16 with Jyappeul) (Eggs Addict)
- Pickled Vegetables (Unlocked on Rank 29) (Dilling with the Time)
- Cucumber Dill (Unlocked on Rank 39) (Green all the Way)
- Fruit Salad (Unlocked on Rank 54) (Tutti Frutti)
- Green Salad (Unlocked on Rank 65) (Best are Greens)
- White Wheat Bread (Start) (Fluffy Classics)
- Whole Wheat Bread (Start) (The Whole Bread)
- Baguette (Unlocked on Rank 3) (French Stick)
- Rye Bread (Unlocked on Rank 19) (The Eye of Rye)
- Cheese Buns (Unlocked on Rank 29) (Cheeseler)
- Broccoli Muffin (Unlocked on Rank 40) (Fluffy Broccoli)
- Shokupan (Unlocked on Rank 50) (Japanese Morning)
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes Bread (Unlocked on Rank 64) (The Brightest Stars)
- Cream Cheese (Start) (So Creamy)
- Butter (Start) (Spread on Bread)
- Guacamole (Unlocked on Rank 10) (Holy Guacamole!)
- Strawberry Jelly (Unlocked on Rank 15) (Jammin' Breakfast)
- Mustard (Unlocked on Rank 30) (Shallow Yellow)
- Mayonnaise (Unlocked on Rank 44) (May I Have Some)
- Passionfruit (Unlocked on Rank 55) (Passionated)
- Water (Start) (Waterspouse)
- Orange Juice (Start) (OJ First)
- Fizzo (Unlocked on Rank 2) (Fizzy Breakfast)
- Diet Fizzo (Unlocked on Rank 14) (Diet Soda)
- Hot Chocolate (Unlocked on Rank 24) (Warmness in a Mug)
- Dr. Cherry (Unlocked on Rank 35) (The Doctor Is In)
- Lichee Vera (Unlocked on Rank 49) (Alot O' Vera)
- Soda Water (Unlocked on Rank 59) (Sparklin' Droplets)
- Shot Cup (Unlocked on Rank 121 with JK55556) (Take a Shot)
- Tiny Cup (Unlocked on Rank 126) (Tiny Tot)
- Small Cup (Unlocked from the Start) (Smaller, Smaller!)
- Medium Cup (Unlocked from the Start) (In Between)
- Large Cup (Unlocked from the Start) (Big Bang)
- Jumbo Cup (Unlocked on Rank 126) (Colossal Container)
- Mega Cup (Unlocked on Rank 126) (Mega Bite)
Cooking Methods are the ways to cook the mains, using a tool in the cooking station. Most of them have tasks to do while cooking.
Unlocked from Start with Omelet and Pancakes. Mains are Fried with a Pan with Oil.
- Omelet, Pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, French Omelet, Tempura Chicken, Hot Dogs.
- Mummy Dogs, Raspberry and White Chocolate Crêpe, Planet Rings, Jamburger, Bratwurst, Pakoras.
- Flipping: All
- Folding onto Filling: French Omelet, Raspberry and White Chocolate Crêpe.
- Putting In a Bun: Hot Dogs, Jamburger.
Unlocked on Rank 6 with Cinnamon Roll. Mains are Baked with a Brick Oven.
- Cinnamon Roll, Eggnog Pie, Key Lime Pie, Strawberry Shortcake, Exotic Fruit Pastry, Lemon Chamomile Cookie, King Cake, Dirt Cake, Cookie Sundae.
- Slicing: All but Exotic Fruit Pastry, Lemon Chamomile Cookie, Cookie Sundae.
- Horizontally Slicing and Filling: Strawberry Shortcake.
- Glazing: King Cake.
- Topping: Cookie Sundae.
Unlocked on Rank 9 with Waffle. Mains are Ironed with a Waffle Iron.
Unlocked on Rank 26 with Mac N' Cheese. Mains are Boiled with a Pot with Water.
- Adding Table Salt: All
- Mixing: All
Unlocked on Rank 46 with Narutomaki. It uses two ingredients (Rice and Salmon). Mains are Processed with Food Processors.
- Mat Rolling: All
Unlocked on Rank 51 with Smoked Oysters. Mains are Smoked with a Smoker with Charcoal.
Both tasks are using a knife.
- All of the sides besides butter are dips.
- The holiday ingredients have a pattern each holiday:
- Main (Rank 1)
- Salad (Day 2)
- Bread (Rank 2)
- Side (Day 4)
- Drink (Rank 3)
- Side (Day 6)
- The game features both stickers and badges from serving specific items.
- As the game doesn't contain Neptune's Feast, Triton will only appear after giving him a Coupon from Rank 52 onwards, when he is "Unlocked".
- The game uses the national currency of Sunnyland, "Sooni/Sûni" "Ɋ", and the Soonic "Dah" numerals, "Ɒ" and "Ɑ".
- The last Grōōvstock song, Papa Louie Musikal, also appears in Flipline Dance World 2019 under the name "Papa Louie Musical".
- This game was the first gameria by Jyappeul to have more than 2 new holidays.
- This is the second longest gameria on the wiki, the first one being Papa's Freezeria Deluxe Refined.