Erika is a female customer who debuted in Papa's Cupcakeria Deluxe.
Items unlocked with her Edit
- Lemon Topping, Day 17 (Freezeria Deluxe Refined)
- Rainbow Meringue Dollops, Rank 52 (Scooperia Refined)
- She is based off Fire Emblem's Eirika.
A princess from an unknown land. Her kindness has sometimes put her in danger.
|Weapon Type||Movement Type|
Stat variations Edit
- +SPD: A Speed boon takes Erika from 35 to 38 Speed, giving her greater doubling potential while also helping her to avoid double attacks from units.
- +ATK: Attack is also a great asset. As Attack is a superboon for Erika, she will be increased from a measly 26 Attack to a more acceptable 30 Attack. This really helps Erika with her damage output, but her overall damage will still be lackluster compared to other sword units.
- -HP: An HP bane works nicely when used in combination with Triangle Adept as this flaw won’t hurt Erika’s Defense or Resistance.
- -DEF: For an anti-mage support set, Eirika will mostly be relegated to fighting mages, meaning she would like to preserve her magical bulk. Because of this, Defense makes for a great flaw.
- -RES: While it is a superbane, Resistance will overall make for a great flaw with Erika. She will primarily be fighting physical units, especially with her Fury/TA set, so the Resistance loss won’t hurt her much overall.
|Gem Sword||If unit has weapon triangle advantage, boosts Atk by 20%. If unit has weapon triangle disadvantage, reduces Atk by 20%.||200||1||8|
|Gem Sword+||If unit has weapon triangle advantage, boosts Atk by 20%. If unit has weapon triangle disadvantage, reduces Atk by 20%.||300||1||12|
|Frosted Wind||4||Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit is Res.|
|Iceberg||3||Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit is Res.|
A Skills Edit
|Earth Blow 1||Grants Def +2 if unit initiates combat.|
|Earth Blow 2||Grants Def +4 if unit initiates combat.|
|Earth Blow 3||Grants Def +6 if unit initiates combat.|
B Skills Edit
|Desperation 1||If unit is HP ≤ 25% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.|
|Desperation 2||If unit is HP ≤ 50% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.|
|Desperation 3||If unit is HP ≤ 75% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.|